Amazing Cardano Metaverse Projects

 1. Drunken Dragon



You'll be running a tavern for gamers and what they call "adventures" with this project.

This game is extremely similar to Axie Infinity in terms of the notion of being an NFT video game where you can farm PvE PVP for prizes and then sell them on the marketplace.

It will take a long time for this to go online. The beta will begin in Q3 of 2023, and the game will not be released officially until 2024.

So there's a long way to go, but whatever. There may be some options to purchase NFTs there.


Read More

Comments

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment